CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Brain Party


What's up with this new blog of mine? Let me tell ya. I was inspired and given the challenge to do this while I was hangin with Scott and Manda. We were discussing blogs as well as how random I tend to be the later it gets. I was given the assignment to write things down that are going through my head before bed. As I have already been doing so this wasn't hard. I just need to put it on here for all to scratch their heads and say, "What in the world?" Just remember, you asked for it! Now I won't share everything in my jornal as some things are private. Also Not every entry will be from there. I might have something to say during the waking hours (such as now). Now you know why I'm an insomniac, I have a lot going on upstairs.

1 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Hooray my Lacey!!!!! I'm so very excited to read your blog :)