CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

sticker shock



The other day I'm cruising along with the windows down jamming out to the music, just minding my own business. A car matches my speed and the guy in it yells something to me. I thought at first something was wrong. This is what follows...(M-me G-guy) M:What? G:Is that sticker from Hawaii? (Referring to my sea turtle Honu) M:Umm...Yes. G:What part did you go to? M:It was a gift. G: That's too bad you need to go it's beautiful! Our conversation kind of ended there as I had to turn. How random is that? He did have his own Hawaiian type stickers on his car. But needless to say I wasn't expecting this in the least.

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

wow that's the most random conversation I've ever heard of! I'm so proud of you by the way!! 2 posts in a week :)

Stephanie said...

Crazy! I don't think I've ever had a conversation like that!!

Foulk Family said...

Hey Lacey... I hope its okay that i found you on here... ;)
by the way... way wierd conversation, men can be insane.