CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Surprised!

I was not expecting what I saw when I walked into the room. All my friends and my fam there to see me. So shocked! It was great! I loved it! I have to admit I was not in the mood to pack up Alex and go up to the church to drop off a few forgotten items for a neighbors party (my mom's cover story). But once I got into that room all was forgotten. I can tell you one of the best surprises! And to have so many people there. Steph came down form Logan, Ad came from work, and I'm sure everyone had similar stories. I loved it! What a good day! After my party I went with my Family to the fair which was fun. I got to see my old neighbors the Neves. It was great. Sunday my mom made my birthday dinner...so yummy! And of course today is my birthday. It's been like a party for three days. How great is that?! Thanks everyone for all the love! I love you all!

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I'm so glad you liked it Lacey! Happy Bday :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you enjoyed the party!!