CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

a scolded child ;)

I have been super scolded for not keeping up with my blog. So here I am head hung typing away giving all an update as to me. I am alive and well. As most of you know I've spent the last month helping my brothers get the arcade Adam has been dreaming of opening up and ready to open. It was a crazy month where I was either nannying or at the arcade (so much black paint). But now it's open and I have more free time. If you'd like to check out the website for the arcade it's http://www.gamegridarcade.com and it'd be great to have you come and enjoy the fruits of our labor. I have found that I am hooked on pinball, I love it. There are two to keep me happy. I already set two high scores on Shrek. I tell you it's interesting being a nanny, I went to the girls dance recital, it was darling. Now they want to know why I'm not at this or at that. They even shared a lovely stomach virus with me that I just got over a day or so ago. Last week I experienced what it was like to be bit by a dog. It wasn't bad, however it wasn't pleasant. It was the neighbor's dog that just decided my legs looked tasty. I went to Joni & Nate's wedding, saw lots of people and then visited my Manda. It was nice. There you have it. If you would like more talk to me.

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay my Lacey!! I'm so glad you FINALLY updated :) Thank you for all your comments on our blog! You are so sweet and always make me smile!! >MUAH<

Scott said...

Your brother's arcade link is wrong. :) I think it's: http://www.gamegridarcade.com.

:)

laceylou said...

Thanks Scott!

Stephanie said...

Yay for updates!!! I love reading your blog, and I love your comments! You are so sweet, I love my Lacey!!