CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Surprise


Easter was a very nice day for me. We had a great surprise when we went to Stake Conference. The person presiding was none other than Pres Boyd K. Packer himself. I didn't believe it at first, we never have that happen to us. But I now stand corrected. He is shorter than I thought he would be. Who knows maybe he was taller a few years ago. But just as funny, sweet and adorable. It was a great conference. A nice prep for General Conference. Pres Packer gave a great talk on being clean, repentance and using the Atonement. It was wonderful to feel the spirit so strongly with him there. I loved the rest of the day as well. I spent it with my family, it was so fun to watch Alex hunt for eggs, he was so excited.

3 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

I am very jealous of the experience. I have always wanted a general authority to pop in on a meeting and speak. But I'm glad that you got to be there to enjoy it.

Stephanie said...

That is so exciting! I heard that he was there, I'm glad you were able to be there to hear him talk. I'm also glad you were able to be with your family! Sounds like so much fun!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I am so very jealous!!!! That is awesome! :) I just wanted to say that I love you my Lacey!!!