CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the heiress who then got lost

Last night I was lucky enough to hang out with my Manda. We went to Pioneer Theatre to see The Heiress. (I'm sorry you weren't well enough to go Scott, but I sure enjoyed going). It was well done, and the story was different than the usual which I didn't mind. If you are looking for a ride off into the sunset and a happily ever after then not quite the play you want to go see. I connected with the main character which I feel you should if they've done a proper job. I have to say Manda made me feel loads better in getting a little lost going home. I was lost too. It was great! I'm always lost and it's good to know I'm not the only one it happens to. Thanks Manda for a good evening! I was dying to get out!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you were able to go have fun with Manda! Getting lost is more common than you think, I get lost very easily! :)

Stephanie said...

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I like your blog background; it's so you!

Ben and Tami said...

A night out is always exciting and a nice break from reality. Ben and I are always lost because he keeps listening to me.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I was glad you were able to come my Lacey! We will have to do it agian soon :)