CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

money matter

It's been tax season as you all know. And right before they were due I got a letter saying there was something wrong with my 2006 taxes. It really stressed me out. I've been running around trying to fix it (paying a bit over $1,500 is just not something I can do at the moment). I've had some help from my parents, my aunt, Jerrie (from my previous job) and the accountants also from my previous job. It was due to an error on some paychecks. I was so worried to go talk to the IRS, but they were quite nice and understanding. They are working with me. I'm not out of the woods yet but it's going to be okay. I think. Things finical keep popping up lately. I get one taken care of or managed then another comes in it's place. I guess it's just what I need to be tried on at this point in my life.

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Oh my Lacey that is scary! I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that :( you know you can call me if you ever need anything!!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad the IRS aren't as scary as you thought they would be! Let me know when you have it all taken care of.

Ben and Tami said...

I hope things are going better for you now. Think of it this way, now that all your ducks are in a row financially, you can better prepare for your mission. Are there any updates that your holding back on?

Manda Jane Clawson said...

My Lacey you need to post some more!!!