CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

the night the ball dropped

Get down and party on! New Years eve was spent at a party thrown by the lovely Shell. I had fun. Though I did feel a little out of my element, I haven't been to a party (a non-family or non-ward party) for so long. It was nice to see some people that I haven't seen for awhile. There were some people that I had met at the concert there, which was nice to see. I felt kind of like a party pooper since I left a few minutes after midnight, I get worn out so easy. But I really wanted to say till midnight and I did. I have no pictures from that night, I forgot my camera since I was rushing with a million things. But what can you do?

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That sounds like it was pretty fun. I miss seeing you, we should get together as soon as possible.