CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

rollercoster of a class

It was any normal Sunday. I received a phone call that would throw me for a loop. My bishop asked if I still wanted to serve a mission my heart stopped, I would like to but didn't think it was possible. He wanted me to go to a mission prep class then we would discuss the possibility of me going. I hung up the phone and was in shock, did I really just have that conversation? Was there really a possibility of me going on a mission? I dare not hope. The next few hours waiting for the class I was numb. When it came time to actually be in the class I was an emotional wreak. I had butterflies like crazy. The whole time I was fighting tears. Could this really be happening? I don't want to get excited or attached. It was a great lesson. A little weird to be in a class with such young guys, two of the boys were little brothers of friends. After I got into my car I was overcome with all the emotions I'd been trying to keep in. I was shaking, crying, laughing. It was hard to describe how I felt. But I still don't know what it is that the bishop has in mind, I'm suppose to meet with him about it. I don't know what the Lord has in store for me but I'm ready and willing.

4 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

Yea! I really hope everything works out and that you get to go. That is wonderful news to hear. I think you will make an outstanding missionary. Best of luck!

Ben and Tami said...

Yea! I really hope everything works out and that you get to go. That is wonderful news to hear. I think you will make an outstanding missionary. Best of luck!

Stephanie said...

I totally agree! Keep me up to date on everything!

Drea said...

Lacey, that is great news! I hope everything works out. Please keep us updated. Love you!!