CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

worried

For the last little while my brother has been having some weird medical problems (i.e. vertigo, major headaches). He went in for some testing and I've been rather anxious about the results. Well they came in and they weren't good. He has lesions and white spots on his brain. My brother, my big brother, he can't be sick! He has a family, he has plans. I want to take it all away and put it on myself. It just worries me. I hope that I'm just jumping the gun and worrying about nothing. But lesions and white spots, on the brain just doesn't seem right. Lots of prayers for my Adam!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's not good, when did you find out about all of this? I'll remember to keep him in my prayers and I'll put his name (and Kate's)on the Logan Temple prayer role.

sugar pie said...

Oh i am so sorry!!! i hope that there is something good that is going to come along soon.. you and the family deserve something good to happen and soon.

Ben and Tami said...

Thats no good. No good at all. I am starting a fast for Adam on October 19th. That should give lots of people enough time to see this and join in. So all who know any of the Prats that are able to fast, please join in and spread the word.