CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yuck!

After a fantastic girls night out (for which Aim, Drea and myself looked smokin'), I awoke the next day with food poisoning. I knew there was something not right with that sandwich! I spent the next two days being miserable. I still don't feel all that great (but what's new). I know that food poisoning usually lasts 24 hours but it just hasn't wanted to leave my system. This has helped support a theory I've been toying with for some time (anyone who knows me well won't find this hard to believe at all) my immune system is shot. Or at least has serious issues.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, did you get any pictures of your girls night out? That's no fun that you got food poisoning, hopefuly it didn't ruin your fun night.